All sports require flexibility, power, speed/agility, strength, and stamina. It is our job to keep athlete’s in the game and healthy by helping them maintain these physical qualities developed in the off-season. Our In-Season Training Program will help each athlete feel their best when they need it late in the season and allow them to outlast their competition.
Our goal is to reduce the potential for injury for our athletetes. Each 60 minute session is centered around these physical and educational components:
- Warm-Up - methods to physically prepare your body for competition
- Flexibility - to restore/maintain healthy function of soft-tissue
- Prehab - Prevention is the name of the game our program will focus on mobility of ankle and hip and stability of knee, back, and shoulder.
- Strength - functional strength for upper body, lower body and core
- Nutrition Tips - ways to refuel and recover for practices and games to enhance performance on and off the field.
In Season Programs